[comp.lang.c] down, actually 'Simple C question'

slores%gables.span@umigw.miami.edu (Stanislaw L. Olejniczak) (12/11/88)

Sorry for the heading of the original news item.  I accidentally punched down
arrow and enter, so apparently "down" became the subject.  Actually it was
suppoused to be "Simple C question."  Sorry.
----
Stan Olejniczak           Internet:   slores%gables.span@umigw.miami.edu
University of Miami       UUCP:       {uunet!gould}!umbio!solejni
Miami, Florida, USA       Voice:      (305)-547-6005
My opinions cannot possibly represent the views of anyone else!

geoff@warwick.UUCP (Geoff Rimmer) (12/17/88)

In article <gables.353@umigw.miami.edu> slores%gables.span@umigw.miami.edu (Stanislaw L. Olejniczak) writes:
>Sorry for the heading of the original news item.  I accidentally punched down
>arrow and enter, so apparently "down" became the subject.  Actually it was
>suppoused to be "Simple C question."  Sorry.

S'funny.  I didn't realise pressing the down arrow produces the same
results as typing the word "down".  I will use this facility when I
want to find out the load avarage: press the up arrow, and type time :-)

>----
>Stan Olejniczak           Internet:   slores%gables.span@umigw.miami.edu
>University of Miami       UUCP:       {uunet!gould}!umbio!solejni
>Miami, Florida, USA       Voice:      (305)-547-6005
>My opinions cannot possibly represent the views of anyone else!

Geoff

	Geoff Rimmer, Computer Science, Warwick University, England.
		Simply the best country in the world!!! ----^^^^^^^
			geoff@uk.ac.warwick.emerald

	- "Vodka frenzy is even more destructive than lager frenzy!"
	- "I dunno, the vom's a lot clearer.  It's easier to wash it
	   out of your sheets."
	- "That shouldn't make any difference to you - the last time
	   you washed your sheets was in 1978.  And all you did then
	   was stick them in the lavatory with a bar of soap, and
	   flush it a couple of times!"

		- Filthy Rich and Catflap (BBC TV)