[comp.lang.c] Overlays in MSC 5.0

bagpiper@oxy.edu (Michael Paul Hunter) (12/26/88)

In article <195@wubios.wustl.edu> phil@wubios.wustl.edu (J. Philip Miller) writes:
>In article <10673@s.ms.uky.edu> simon@ms.uky.edu (Simon Gales) writes:
>>In article <4987@bsu-cs.UUCP> coulson@bsu-cs.UUCP (Joseph Coulson) writes:
>>>able to do is specify *separate* files for the individual overlays.	Is
>>>this possible?  What do I need to do to achieve this?
>>I too would appreciate any info on this subject.

Is there anyway to do this with the turbo linker (stand alone or integrated)?

					  Mike

bagpiper@oxy.edu (Michael Paul Hunter) (12/27/88)

In article <10415@tiger.oxy.edu> bagpiper@oxy.edu (Michael Paul Hunter) writes:
>In article <195@wubios.wustl.edu> phil@wubios.wustl.edu (J. Philip Miller) writes:
>>>I too would appreciate any info on this subject.
>
>Is there anyway to do this with the turbo linker (stand alone or integrated)?
>
>					   Mike

I figured out the answer to my own question...use ms-link...unfortunately that
makes using the Turbo Debugger VERY HARD!  Does anybody know of any third party
vendors that plan to market a linker that supports both overlays AND the
Turbo Debugger?

					  Mike