[comp.lang.c] TLINK errorss

bkbarret@sactoh0.UUCP (Brent K. Barrett) (02/05/89)

In article <44100022@hcx1>, ldh@hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM writes:

> In my linking problem, someone suggested that I include \lib\mathX ... but the
> linker errors involved basics like _printf ... that one still is a problem ...
> any suggestions will still be greatly appreciated.

 If you tell us how you're doing the link, we can be of more
assistance. Are you using a MAKE file? A Project? TC.EXE? TLINK
command line? If not TC.EXE, then send us a sample of your
project/make file or command line.

 You might not be linking in a needed library, but we could only
make guesses without seeing what you're doing.

--
 "Somebody help me! I'm trapped in this computer!"

 Brent Barrett ..pacbell!sactoh0!bkbarret GEMAIL: B.K.BARRETT