[comp.lang.c] itoh, atoh, htoa functions

pick@sdsu.UUCP (Dan Pick) (05/20/89)

I'm currently writing a program that contains calls
to these functions, and I need help.

If anyone has written these functions, I'd
be grateful if you'd mail me some ideas.

sme@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Simon Elliott) (05/24/89)

In article <3804@sdsu.UUCP>, pick@sdsu.UUCP (Dan Pick) writes:
> If anyone has written these functions, I'd
> be grateful if you'd mail me some ideas.

This may seem obvious to everyone else, but do I get any clues?  What
precisely is it that these routines are supposed to do?
Simon Elliott            Internet: sme%v1.cm.cf.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
UWCC Computer Centre     JANET:    sme@uk.ac.cf.cm.v1
40/41 Park Place         UUCP:     {backbones}!mcvax!ukc!reading!cf-cm!sme
Cardiff, Wales           PHONE:    +44 222 874300