[comp.lang.c] Standards Wanted

covertr@gtephx.UUCP (Richard E. Covert) (06/01/89)

I also need info on C++. Is there an ANSI standard for it?? If so,
where can I get a copy of it??

I also need to know if there is an ANSI standard for UNIX?? If not,
then where can I go to get the differences between AT&T System V
and Berkely UNIX??

I am writing an in-house paper describing the issue of porting
C code from VMS to UNIX. I am in the paper gathering stage and I need
access to offical documents. AGCS does have a library that can
order standards for me, but I need to give the Library names,
etc.

I am also interesting in collecting lit on C++ and other neat
things.

Please send email to
gtephx!covertr

Or call me at
(602) 581-4652

I appreciate any help!!

Richard Covert

covertr@gtephx.UUCP (Richard E. Covert) (06/03/89)

	I need info on the ANSI standard for 'C'. What is the offical