[comp.lang.c] not really Signed/Unisgned chars

bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) (06/27/89)

chris@mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) <18291@mimsy.UUCP> :
-
-(Personally, I prefer the terms `Classic C' and `New C', a la the change
-to Coca-Cola.)

Hmm, so is Stroustrup the author of `Cherry C', then?

--
"Coming soon!  Caffeine-free, Diet C --- no pointers!"

roelof@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (R. Vuurboom) (06/29/89)

In article <22680@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) writes:
>chris@mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) <18291@mimsy.UUCP> :
>-
>-(Personally, I prefer the terms `Classic C' and `New C', a la the change
>-to Coca-Cola.)
>
>Hmm, so is Stroustrup the author of `Cherry C', then?

The way some people rant and rave you'ld think he had designed an Uncola.

--
Roelof Vuurboom  SSP/V3   Philips TDS Apeldoorn, The Netherlands   +31 55 432226
domain: roelof@idca.tds.philips.nl             uucp:  ...!mcvax!philapd!roelof