[comp.lang.c] need compiler/assembler for intel 8051 family

braun@thumper.bellcore.com (David A. Braun) (06/26/89)

I'm looking for a compiler or assembler for the Intel 8051/8052 family of
processors.  Any info on PD or commercial products would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave Braun
braun@thumper.bellcore.com
(201)829-4493

Bob.Stout@p6.f506.n106.z1.fidonet.org (Bob Stout) (07/04/89)

In an article of <26 Jun 89 14:08:14 GMT>, (David A. Braun) writes:

 >I'm looking for a compiler or assembler for the Intel 8051/8052 family of
 >processors.  Any info on PD or commercial products would be appreciated.

  I'm currently using the Avocet C compiler which leaves something to be
desired. I'd recommend looking at Archimedes or even 2500AD.