[comp.lang.c] C question RTFM

ari@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Ari Halberstadt) (08/06/89)

In article <4615@eos.UUCP> chguest@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov.UUCP (C. J. Guest) writes:
>Everybody in my class has been teasing me because I don't know who
>Dennis Richly is.  He supposed to be a big programmer or something.
>
>Help?

I have to side with mpl@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (michael.p.lindner), who wrote just a
few messages back to RTFM! Go to the book store/library/fellow hacker and
open the pages, read a little, hack a little, etc.

Look, maybe we should create a "comp.lang.c.beginner" group or something.
I'm getting tired of reading these endless questions like "what's a comma
operator?", why do we have a main function?, how do I post to this network?
etc. etc.

As for the above question which prompted me to write this: if everyone
in your class knows who he is, then ASK THEM!

-- Ari Halberstadt '91, "Long live succinct signatures"
E-mail: ari@eleazar.dartmouth.edu	Telephone: (603)640-5687
Mailing address: HB1128, Dartmouth College, Hanover NH 03755

mccaugh@s.cs.uiuc.edu (08/09/89)

 Remember that this is supposed to be an objective forum for issues about C:
 there exist other fora to register your flames re: censorship of the unin-
 formed. Incidentally, wouldn't it have been easier for you to just answer
 the question?