[comp.lang.c] Desperately seeking obfuscated C!!!!

pekka@umecs.cs.umu.se (Tomas Hansson) (08/07/89)

I'm looking for the winner programs in the last three
years of the obfuscated C-contest (is that the name?)
I would very much want to get in touch with the persons
in charge of the contest and/or anybody who might direct
me where to find the programs, or, for that matter, send
them to me.

This is urgent!

Please reply by e-mail! Don't litter!

Thank you very much!

Martin Carlsson
using pekka@umecs.cs.umu.se
No disclaimer. We're not responsible for the way the world is!

pardo@june.cs.washington.edu (David Keppel) (08/08/89)

pekka@umecs.cs.umu.se (Tomas Hansson) writes:
>[Wants Obfuscated C source & contact]

For all interested, I've *temporarily* (like, one week) made the
1984-1988 obfuscated C top finishers available via anonymous ftp from
june.cs.washington.edu (128.95.1.4).

	% ftp cs.washington.edu
	login: anonymous
	password <username>
	binary
	cd tmp/obfuscate
	get ...

Hope this is fun for all...

	;-D on  ( Soon: Disappearing code contest )  Pardo
--
		    pardo@cs.washington.edu
    {rutgers,cornell,ucsd,ubc-cs,tektronix}!uw-beaver!june!pardo

dg@lakart.UUCP (David Goodenough) (08/09/89)

pardo@june.cs.washington.edu (David Keppel):
> pekka@umecs.cs.umu.se (Tomas Hansson) writes:
>>[Wants Obfuscated C source & contact]
>
> For all interested, I've *temporarily* (like, one week) made the
> 1984-1988 obfuscated C top finishers available via anonymous ftp from
> june.cs.washington.edu (128.95.1.4).

Thanks a lot. All the world's on the Internet (Just like all the world's
a VAX). Now, what do all the .UUCP sites and MX'ed people do?

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - POST THE STUFF WILL YOU!!!!

This is about the fourth request I've seen, and I'm going to add
that _I'D_ like to see what happened. Or is the OCC so elite that
us mere mortals don't get to see what's happened.

(get's down off soapbox, and puts away flamethrower)
--
	dg@lakart.UUCP - David Goodenough		+---+