[comp.lang.c] X3J11

mrd@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Mike DeCorte) (02/05/88)

How does one get the X3J11 report?  I am most interested in their
documentation on noalias.  I am concidering doing a project for a
course I am in on this little word and I need to know the exact
meaning.  Being a rather poor student I would rather not have
to shell out large amounts of money to obtain the report.
Please reply direct.

--

Michael DeCorte // mrd@clutx.clarkson.edu // mrd@clutx.bitnet
(315)268-4704 // P.O. Box 652, Potsdam, NY 13676

pmaniac@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Noah Friedman) (09/08/89)

I am relatively new to USENET (but not to C programming), and until
recently I had never heard of "X3J11". I constantly see references to
this, yet I have no idea what it is or where it is available. Would
someone please enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,

Noah Friedman
pmaniac@walt.cc.utexas.edu

pmaniac@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Noah Friedman) (09/09/89)

In article <18074@ut-emx.UUCP> I wrote:
>I am relatively new to USENET (but not to C programming), and until
>recently I had never heard of "X3J11". I constantly see references to
>this, yet I have no idea what it is or where it is available. Would
>someone please enlighten me?

Thank you for all your responses. I certainly received quite a number of them.