[comp.lang.c] Punter Protocal

specter@disk.UUCP (ByronMaxGuernsey) (10/12/89)

I am looking for a C source to Punter protocal commonly used on commodore
machines. I'm interested in writing a transfer program for the system I use
andif someone had already written the program in C, it would save me the work.
Also, If you happen to know some of the specifics about Punter, like a flow
chart of how it handshakes, I would appreciate mail on that also. I'm part-
icularly interested in writing a version that can handle multi-file transfers.
If anyone has any information on this in a language that is legible to me, C
, Basic, or Pascal, please send some mail. Thanks in advance...

--
Byron 'Maxwell' Guernsey                |       ///  //\\
specter@disk.UUCP     or                |      ///  //  \\

ggw@wolves.uucp (Gregory G. Woodbury) (10/18/89)

In article <609@disk.UUCP> specter@disk.UUCP (ByronMaxGuernsey) writes:
>I am looking for a C source to Punter protocal commonly used on commodore
>machines. I'm interested in writing a transfer program for the system I use
>andif someone had already written the program in C, it would save me the work.
>--
>Byron 'Maxwell' Guernsey                |       ///  //\\
>specter@disk.UUCP     or                |      ///  //  \\
>uunet!ukma!corpane!disk!specter         |  \\\///  //====\\
>"Sometimes death is better..." - S. King|   \\\/  //      \\ m i g a

	I too would appreciate this information.  Perhaps someone could send
comp.sources.misc a package that does Punter transfers the way RZSZ does
transfers for various UN*X systems.
--
Gregory G. Woodbury
Sysop/owner Wolves Den UNIX BBS, Durham NC