[comp.lang.c] gcc on an Iris workstation

lalonde@ug.cs.dal.ca (Paul Lalonde) (10/19/89)

	Is there a port of gcc to the Personal Iris workstations yet?
I have a LOT of code that needs gcc (or some ANSI compliant compiler).

	Any pointers appreciated,

		Paul

(Please respond to me directly, I don't read this group...the volume just
gets too high.)

 Paul A. Lalonde	 UUCP: ...{uunet|watmath}!dalcs!dalcsug!lalonde
 Phone: (902)423-4748	 BITNET: 05LALOND@AC.DAL.CA

	"The only true law is that which leads to freedom"
			- Richard Bach, _Jonathan Livingston Seagull_

ldm@texhrc.UUCP (Lyle Meier) (10/20/89)

In article <1989Oct19.133342.7601@ug.cs.dal.ca>, lalonde@ug.cs.dal.ca (Paul Lalonde) writes:

> 	Is there a port of gcc to the Personal Iris workstations yet?
> I have a LOT of code that needs gcc (or some ANSI compliant compiler).

Please post the response I am also interested.

Lyle Meier                                         uunet!nuchat!texhrc!ldm
Texaco Inc