[comp.lang.c] C to Pascal translator

LC.YRS@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Stanton) (12/06/89)

Someone was asking about a C to Pascal translator recently. I have
seen such a beast in file pc/programmer/ctopas.zip on chyde.uwasa.fi
(128.214.12.3). It seems very short, so I don't suppose it does too
much, but it may be of interest.

Richard Stanton

pstanton@gsb-what.stanford.edu

jec@nesac2.att.com (John Carter ATLN SADM) (12/07/89)

In article <6264@lindy.Stanford.EDU>, LC.YRS@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Stanton) writes:
> Someone was asking about a C to Pascal translator recently. I have
> seen such a beast in file pc/programmer/ctopas.zip on chyde.uwasa.fi
> (128.214.12.3). It seems very short, so I don't suppose it does too
> much, but it may be of interest.

Public Brand Software (1-800-426-DISK) lists a C to P converter in their
latest catalog supplement (5.3.2).  It's from England, the shareware fee
is #75 (no pounds Sterling symbol on this keyboard :-).  The disk number
is ML43.0.

Specifications include: C to Turbo Pascal, C to standard Pascal using numeric
labels, reads ANSI, Microsoft, Turbo, Mix, Lattice, Prospeco, Zortech.

PBS gets $5 disk, plus $5 shipping/handling per order.

No relation with PBS, except as a satisfied customer.  Their catalogs are
accurate, their service is good.
--
USnail: John Carter, AT&T, 401 W. Peachtree, FLOC 2932-6, Atlanta GA 30308
Video:	...att!nesac2!jec   ...attmail!jecarter    Voice: 404+581-6239