[comp.lang.c] How dare you! - sorry.

andrew@tvcent.uucp (Andrew Cowie) (02/08/90)

In a recent article Steve.Shapiro@p0.f35.n382.z1.FIDONET.ORG writes:
>On <Feb 04 20:02> Andrew Cowie writes to Steve Shapiro:
>I have been reading this newsgroup for some time and do not find my question
>to be any less valid than those I have seen.

I apologize to Steve (and everyone else) for jumping the gun like that.
This is an end of discussion, flames, and unfriendly remarks. (Even though it
WAS a private e-mail) I will remember to keep by trap shut next time.

But, next time, PLEASE do give a little more information about your question.

Again, sorry,

--
Andrew F. Cowie at TVC Enterprises, Toronto, Canada
uunet!mnetor!lethe!tvcent!andrew andrew@tvcent.uucp