[comp.lang.c] MSC help

Steve.Shapiro@p0.f35.n382.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Steve Shapiro) (02/11/90)

On <10 Feb 90>, Robert Swirsky writes to Steve Shapiro:

 US>I use MSC 5.x and am familiar with many of its bugs/features. By the
 US>way, Mr. Cowie was wrong--it's actually MSC 5.1 that SCO now ships with
 US>XENIX and ODT (although a 386 protected mode version.)
 US>
 US>If you have any specific questions, I'd be more than happy to try to
 US>answer them!

Thank you for your expressed help Robert. I am currently involved in a
project which is porting from VAX VMS Pascal, to MSC 5.1 to HP 9000/835
Precision Architecture Unix C (current OS rev is 7.something), and then back
to VAX VMS C.

What I would like to know if anyone has ported MSC to the HP under the
architecture described and if so, what specific problems, differences, etc.
they have encountered that I should keep an eye out for.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Steve.

--
Steve Shapiro -- via The Q Continuum (FidoNet Node 1:382/31)
UUCP: ...!rpp386!tqc!35.0!Steve.Shapiro