[comp.lang.c] dhry, whet and other stones

inst182@tuvie (Inst.f.Techn.Informatik) (02/07/90)

Where can I get the source of the dhrystone and the whetstone benchmarks
and of the livermore loops?
*ANY* hints will be appreciated.

				Thanx in advance,
					mike

       ____  ____
      /   / / / /   Michael K. Gschwind             mike@vlsivie.at
     /   / / / /    Institute for VLSI-Design       mike@vlsivie.uucp
     ---/           Technical University, Vienna
       /
   ___/

inst182@tuvie (Inst.f.Techn.Informatik) (02/12/90)

In article <1087@tuvie> inst182@tuvie (Inst.f.Techn.Informatik) writes:
>Where can I get the source of the dhrystone and the whetstone benchmarks
>and of the livermore loops?
>*ANY* hints will be appreciated.
>
>				Thanx in advance,
>					mike

Thanks to all those who replied. I received copies of both the dhry- and
whetstone  tests.

				bye,
					mike

inst182@tuvie (Inst.f.Techn.Informatik) (02/15/90)

In article <1087@tuvie> inst182@tuvie (Inst.f.Techn.Informatik) writes:
>Where can I get the source of the dhrystone and the whetstone benchmarks
>and of the livermore loops?

I got *LOTS* of mail inquiring about the dhry- and whetstone benchmarks.
However we are in the unfortunate situation of not having any
ftp-connections. But maybe some other site will volunteer to make the
benchmarks available via ftp.
For those looking for the sources, I posted them in alt.sources.