[comp.lang.c] Problem with scanf link to floating point format

spring@paideia.uchicago.edu (Yeow M. Thum) (02/18/90)

I am having trouble using scanf with floating point input.
The Turbo C fatal message reads "floating point format not
linked". I am sure that this has a simple answer, so please mail
I will be happy to relay the solution to anyone interested.

Thanks.

ark@alice.UUCP (Andrew Koenig) (02/18/90)

In article <7687@tank.uchicago.edu>, spring@paideia.uchicago.edu (Yeow M. Thum) writes:

> I am having trouble using scanf with floating point input.
> The Turbo C fatal message reads "floating point format not
> linked".

I'll bet the Turbo C users' manual explains the message.
--
				--Andrew Koenig
				  ark@europa.att.com