[comp.lang.c] Looking for Arbitrary Precision Math Lib. in C

vs7036@leah.Albany.Edu (Vivek S.) (02/18/90)

 I am looking for a Arbitrary Precision Math Library to perform the
basic operaions of addition,multiplication and division on arbitrarily
large integers. I would be most grateful if some one out there
could guide me as to where to look for it.

Internet: vs7036@albanycs.albany.edu
UUCP: uunet!cs.albany.edu!vs7036@uunet.uu.net

Dennis.Schmitz@f1505.n106.z1.fidonet.org (Dennis Schmitz) (02/20/90)

In an article of <17 Feb 90 20:05:57 GMT>, vs7036@leah.Albany.Edu (Vivek S.) writes:

 VS> I am looking for a Arbitrary Precision Math Library to perform the
 VS>basic operaions of addition,multiplication and division on arbitrarily
 VS>large integers. I would be most grateful if some one out there
 VS>could guide me as to where to look for it.

There is one on Simtel20.

Later,
dEN