[comp.lang.c] graphical tools for C

chao@sunflower.crd.ge.com (William Chao) (03/23/90)

Any one in this comp.lang.c news group who answers my question
will be appreciated.
What kind of graphical tool for C languages would be nice?
Structured design chart? Burh diagram? or any thing else?
(For example, Buhr diagram is quite good a graphical tool for Ada.)

timk@xenitec.on.ca (Tim Kuehn) (03/24/90)

In article <6279@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> chao@sunflower.crd.ge.com (William Chao) writes:

>Any one in this comp.lang.c news group who answers my question
>will be appreciated.

Wallll golly gee - that's nice! :-)

>What kind of graphical tool for C languages would be nice?
>Structured design chart? Burh diagram? or any thing else?
>(For example, Buhr diagram is quite good a graphical tool for Ada.)

Since you're talkig about designing charts, you may want to consider
a product called "Clear" which takes source code for your C
program and turns it into all kinds of differnt flow charts. I have the
dbase flavor and it looks pretty nice.

It's produced by "Clear Software Inc." of Brookline Mass.

I have no assocation with the company, just a satisfied user.

Timothy D. Kuehn 				TDK Consulting Services
871 Victoria St. North, Kitchener, 		voice: (519)-741-3623
Ontario, Canada N2B 3S4			 	DOS/Xenix - SW/HW. uC uP RDBMS
timk@xenitec.on.ca				!watmath!maytag!xenitec!timk
No disclaimer here - I *am* the company!