to different books, I'd appreciate it.
From: hozman@nunki.usc.edu (The Hoz!!!)

: The views expressed are not represent- :   See you in The Funny Pages,   :
:  ative of my school, employer, or any  :   The Hoz!!! (Samuel Hozman)    :
: other sentinent being; they are random :      hozman@nunki.usc.edu       :
:  words spewed forth from my computer.  :    Fight On, USC Trojans!!!     :

dianeho@hp-ptp.HP.COM (Diane_Ho) (03/23/90)

For errors and faults warning, try 'C traps and pitfalls' by Koenig.  I got one
and use it as a reference book.

-Diane

puchalek@zodiac.rutgers.edu (03/26/90)