[comp.lang.c] Automatic Flow Charter Wanted

yahoo@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Kenneth L Moore) (03/28/90)

Does anyone out there have a program that will flow chart
an existing C program? I have seen programs like this for
FORTRAN and have seen programs that will list data structures
trees in C.

--
I don't yell and I don't tell and I'm grateful as hell: Benny Hill

timk@xenitec.on.ca (Tim Kuehn) (03/28/90)

In article <23116@unix.cis.pitt.edu> yahoo@unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu (Kenneth L Moore) writes:
>Does anyone out there have a program that will flow chart
>an existing C program? I have seen programs like this for
>FORTRAN and have seen programs that will list data structures
>trees in C.

I've used Clear by Clear SW for documenting dbase programs, there's also a
version for C programs. A nice package, you might want to check that
one out.

Disclaimer:I'm not associated with the company, just a satisfied user.

Timothy D. Kuehn 				TDK Consulting Services
871 Victoria St. North, Kitchener, 		voice: (519)-741-3623
Ontario, Canada N2B 3S4			 	DOS/Xenix - SW/HW. uC uP RDBMS
timk@xenitec.on.ca				!watmath!maytag!xenitec!timk