[comp.lang.c] Another argument for comp.lang.c.dos

shore@mtxinu.COM (Melinda Shore) (04/11/90)

In article <79kla@physc1.byu.edu> someone writes:
>My understanding of libraries under unix is somewhat limited, but I haven't
>seen any advantage to using libraries there. However, with MSC 5.1 [ ... ]
>Under unix it seems that everything is linked in every time.

Need anyone say more?
--
Melinda Shore                             shore@mtxinu.com
mt Xinu                          ..!uunet!mtxinu.com!shore

jmann@bigbootay.sw.stratus.com (Jim Mann) (04/11/90)

Sounds to me that it's more of an argument for comp.lang.c.unix.

gwollman@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Garrett A Wollman) (04/11/90)

In article <1193@mtxinu.UUCP> shore@mtxinu.com (Melinda Shore) writes:
>In article <79kla@physc1.byu.edu> someone writes:
>>My understanding of libraries under unix is somewhat limited, but I haven't
>>seen any advantage to using libraries there. However, with MSC 5.1 [ ... ]
>>Under unix it seems that everything is linked in every time.
>
>Need anyone say more?

Perhaps we need a comp.lang.c.unix, too.

-GAWollman
"(-::-)"
(comp.lang.c != comp.unix.questions)

--
"All societies are based on rules to protect pregnant women and children.
 . . . As racial survival is the only universal morality, no other bases