[comp.lang.c] Short-circuiting conditions

berg@cip-s03.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Solitair) (07/02/90)

Randall Tidd writes:
>I know a few, notably Turbo C, has options to set whether or not it
>does short circuiting. What is the "default"?

Just must have Turbo C confused with Turbo Pascal, whereas Turbo C only
allows short circuiting (like any other C compiler), and Turbo Pascal
gives you the option to choose.
--
Sincerely,                             |"I code it in 5 min, optimize it in 90
           Stephen R. van den Berg.    | min, because it's so well optimized: