[comp.lang.c] GCC request

iain@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Iain Fogg) (07/05/90)

A recent posting requested info on the location of a DOS port of gcc.
What was the result? I'd like a copy if one exists.

Iain.

+ Iain Fogg                                                            +
+ Senior Research Officer                                              +
+                                                                      +
+ Department of Computer Science              Telephone: (07) 377 2903 +
+ University of Queensland                          Fax: (07) 371 0783 +
+ Queensland                                            Telex: AA40315 +
+ Australia 4072                     email: iain@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au +
+ Iain Fogg                                                            +
+ Senior Research Officer                                              +

mneerach@inf.ethz.ch (Matthias Ulrich Neeracher) (07/05/90)

In article <4170@uqcspe.cs.uq.oz.au> iain@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au writes:
>A recent posting requested info on the location of a DOS port of gcc.
>What was the result? I'd like a copy if one exists.

While we're at it, I'm interested in information about a Macintosh port
of gcc. I tried one myself, but failed.

Matthias