[comp.lang.c] VGA Graphics libraries

gregory_wise@f1000.n711.fido.oz (Gregory Wise) (07/06/90)

Original to: all_c_graphics_programmers...
I am currently using Microsoft's QuickC 2 and 5.1 Optimizing compilers,
and just starting out in graphics programming. My problem is that my VGA
card and monitor will go to 1048 x 750 resolution (although I prefer to
use 800 x 600), unfotunatelyODODODODODODOC nfortunately Microsofts
graphics libraries only support a maximum of 650 x 480 res. and I
desperately need higher res. support for my applications. Does anyone know
of any PD/Shareware Libraries/Header files for Microsoft C that will
support these higher resolutions? and better still what BBS I can get hold
of them?
Thanks all,
Gregory Wise.

.ORIGIN: 302/003
--- PreMail GT Gate v0.91
 * Origin: From GTnet via the Black Hole Star Gate! (3:711/1000)