[comp.lang.c] "crafting a compiler", reviews?

tomr@ashtate (Tom Rombouts) (07/19/90)

>In article <845@palladium.UUCP>, bby@palladium.UUCP (Bob Mastors) writes:
>Has anyone read "Crafting a Compiler" by Fischer and LeBlanc?
>Is it worth $46 considering I already have the dragon book?

On the lower end of this thread, clearly the best introductory book
on compiler and interpreter theory I have used is John Zarella's "Language
Translators" ($25) available from Microcomputer Applications in Suisun
City, CA,  (707) 422-1465.  (P.S.  Any techie who has never seen his
eclectic "John's Picks" catalogs has missed a real treat!)

Tom Rombouts  Torrance Techie  Voice: (213) 538-7108