[comp.lang.c] Graphics subroutine library callable from FORTRAN

egorres@vx1.gba.nyu.edu (EDGAR GORRES) (07/23/90)

Hello,
    I was wondering if anybody out there knows of a simple graphics
subroutine library for the PC that can be CALLed from programs written
in MS-FORTRAN.  I need to draw only dots and lines in different colors
(or different styles for a monochrome terminal).  Are there any graphics
packages available in the public domain?
    Thank you in advance for your help - I appreciate it.  Please mail
reponses directly to EGORRES@vx1.gba.nyu.edu.

- Edgar Gorres

sbs@csc.fi (07/23/90)

In article <4108@exchange.GBA.NYU.EDU>, egorres@vx1.gba.nyu.edu (EDGAR GORRES) writes:
> Hello,
>     I was wondering if anybody out there knows of a simple graphics
> subroutine library for the PC that can be CALLed from programs written
> in MS-FORTRAN.  I need to draw only dots and lines in different colors
> (or different styles for a monochrome terminal).  Are there any graphics
> packages available in the public domain?
>     Thank you in advance for your help - I appreciate it.  Please mail
> reponses directly to EGORRES@vx1.gba.nyu.edu.
>
> - Edgar Gorres

MS-Fortran itself contains graphic library. Please see manual of the latest
version of MS-Fortran.

regards,
Sami Saarinen
Center for Scientific Computing (CSC), Finland
Mail: sbs@csc.fi