[comp.lang.c] Source for B+ Tree indexing schemes

mpledger@cti1.UUCP (Mark Pledger) (09/12/90)

I recently posted a request for source on ISAM.  No luck.  How
about B+ trees?

Thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely,

Mark Pledger

CTI                              |              (703) 685-5434 [voice]
2121 Crystal Drive               |              (703) 685-7022 [fax]
Suite 103                        |
Arlington, DC  22202             |              mpledger@cti.com

mclean@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Stuart Mclean) (09/18/90)

In article <"80@cti1.UUCP> mpledger@cti1.UUCP (Mark Pledger) writes:
>I recently posted a request for source on ISAM.  No luck.  How
>about B+ trees?
>Mark Pledger

   The MIX Database Toolchest mentioned recently as a source for
a dBase III file access library has both B+ tree and ISAM utilities.
If I recall correctly, with source code it runs $29.95.
Mix Software's number is 800-333-0330.

            <                           Stuart McLean
          . i .  ~~      Interdisciplinary Department of INFORMATION Science
        . \ |  /.                  University of Pittsburgh
        ---   ---  \                 mclean@idis.lis.pitt.edu
        ' / | \ `    \          "by hook or by crook, we will"
          ' i `      (*)                be seeing you.