[comp.lang.c] Undocumented Turbo C library functions

canderso@isis.cs.du.edu (Chuck Anderson) (09/27/90)

In article <26fb50c3@ralf> Ralf.Brown@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU writes:

>Turbo C 1.5/2.0 and Turbo C++ 1.0 have undocumented library functions
>      int getswitchar(void) ;
>and
>      void setswitchar(char c) ;
>which make the undocumented DOS call.  TC1.0 may have had them, but I can't
>recall.

Are there more undocumented Turbo C library functions? Are they documented
(listed) somewhere?  I just looked up get/setswitchar in my copy of The Waite
Group's Turbo C Bible. Those two are in there. Are there more?

     Chuck Anderson                uucp    :         uunet!isis!nyx!cla
     Boulder, Co. (303) 494-6278   internet:         cla@nyx.cs.du.edu