[comp.lang.c] K&R's solutions whanted.

moshkovi@ecn.purdue.edu (Gennady Moshkovich) (09/28/90)

I'm trying to learn C, using K&R.  Some times I would like to check my solution
to the problems.  Could somebody be so kind to email me solved K&R's problems.
Help will be much appreciated.
Please, respond by email, I believe it will not be interesting for others.

Thanx.  Gene
|  Gennady Moshkovich           GGGG    M     M |
|                              G        MM   MM |
|  317-495-5608                G        M M M M |#include <stdprvrb.h>
|  moshkovi@cn.ecn.purdue.edu  G   G    M  M  M |
|                               GGGG    M     M |
|_______________________________________________|______________________

greiner@col.hp.com (Mike Greiner) (10/02/90)

If you're interested, the solutions to K&R are available in book form:

"The C Answer Book, Second Edition" by Tondo and Gimpel
Paperback, 220 pages.  Prentice Hall, $22.00

--Mike

#############################
# Mike Greiner              #
# Information Technology    #
# Hewlett-Packard           #
# Colorado Springs Division #
# greiner@col.hp.com        #
#############################

johnels@microsoft.UUCP (John Elsbree) (10/04/90)

In article <1990Sep28.122022@ecn.purdue.edu> moshkovi@cn.ecn.purdue.edu writes:
>I'm trying to learn C, using K&R.  Some times I would like to check my solution
>to the problems.  Could somebody be so kind to email me solved K&R's problems.

You may want to check your local library or bookstore for one of the
following, depending on which edition of K&R you're using:

"The C Answer Book," by Tondo and Gimpel, ISBN 013-109877-2
"The C Answer Book, Second Edition," by Tondo and Gimpel, ISBN 013-109653-2

Both are published by Prentice-Hall.

Granted, they're not in electronic form, but they are complete solutions
(including explanations).

							- John