[comp.lang.c] Wanted: lint

pte900@jatz.aarnet.edu.au (Peter Elford) (10/15/90)

Does anyone know of a public domain version of lint ? (suitable for porting
to a PC based system).

Please reply via e-mail 'cause I don't normally read this group,

Thanks,

Peter Elford,                           	e-mail: P.Elford@aarnet.edu.au
Network Co-ordinator,	 			phone: +61 6 249 3542
Australian Academic Research Network,		fax: +61 6 247 3425
c/o, Computer Services Centre,			post: PO Box 4
Australian National University			      Canberra 2601
Canberra, AUSTRALIA

byron@donald.tamu.edu (Byron Rakitzis) (10/16/90)

In article <1990Oct16.092636@jatz.aarnet.edu.au> pte900@jatz.aarnet.edu.au (Peter Elford) writes:
>Does anyone know of a public domain version of lint ?
>
>Peter Elford,                           	e-mail: P.Elford@aarnet.edu.au

Speaking of which, does anyone know about an ANSI lint? Perhaps the GNU
people are working on one? Send mail and I'll summarize to the net.

---
Byron Rakitzis.