[comp.lang.c] Looking for lint - summary

pte900@jatz.aarnet.edu.au (Peter Elford) (10/31/90)

I only received one repsonse regarding my search for a public domain lint
and it wasn't even public domain ! ...

>From: manning@cobalt.cco.caltech.edu (Evan Marshall Manning)
>
>If you're willing to splurge US $100 (Programmer's Connection price, list
>is higher), I love PC-Lint from Gimpel.
>
>The other obvious choice is to make sure you've enabled all warnings
>on your current compiler.  (None of them is as good as PC_Lint, but most
>are underutilized.)

If anyone does come across a version of lint in the public domain, could
they either mail me or post to this newsgroup - thanks,

Peter Elford,                           	e-mail: P.Elford@aarnet.edu.au
Network Co-ordinator,	 			phone: +61 6 249 3542
Australian Academic Research Network,		fax: +61 6 247 3425
c/o, Computer Services Centre,			post: PO Box 4
Australian National University			      Canberra 2601
Canberra, AUSTRALIA