[comp.lang.c] Windows SDK ??

davidw@csuf3b.CSUFresno.EDU (David Warness) (11/16/90)

Hellow Netters,

   I know this question has be asked before, so, I appologize for
   my reasking it.

   Is it possible to use Windows SDK with Turbo C? Turbo C++?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger) (11/17/90)

In article <1990Nov15.221505.28723@csuf3b.CSUFresno.EDU> davidw@csuf3b.UUCP (David Warness) writes:
>Hellow Netters,
>
>   I know this question has be asked before, so, I appologize for
>   my reasking it.
>
>   Is it possible to use Windows SDK with Turbo C? Turbo C++?

No, they cannot generate the proper code. I ahve heard they are working on
this though.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254

David_Dave_Tamashiro@cup.portal.com (11/17/90)

MicroSoft has released a "Compilers Utility" Disk which has a
program that will convert TC++ *.obj files to the windows format.  Has
anyone tried this?

Dave