[comp.lang.c] Turbo C for Mac

ffoster@vax1.tcd.ie (11/17/90)

Does a Turbo C compiler exist for Macintosh?

In article <7280.27441610@vax1.tcd.ie> ffoster@vax1.tcd.ie writes:
>Does a Turbo C compiler exist for Macintosh?

Posting that to comp.sys.mac.programmer is much more likely to produce
a useful answer.
--
"I don't *want* to be normal!"         | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
"Not to worry."                        |  henry@zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry

dhartung@chinet.chi.il.us (Dan Hartung) (11/19/90)

ffoster@vax1.tcd.ie writes:
>Does a Turbo C compiler exist for Macintosh?

Since the Mac market is so much smaller, it suffers from a lack of diversity.
From what I'm aware of (Programmer's Connection confirms), Think C is about
your only choice.  (There may be other PD/shareware products.)

I have read very good things about it, you shouldn't be disappointed.

john@newave.UUCP (John A. Weeks III) (12/02/90)

In article <1990Nov19.061122.11887@chinet.chi.il.us> dhartung@chinet.chi.il.us (Dan Hartung) writes:
>ffoster@vax1.tcd.ie writes:
>>Does a Turbo C compiler exist for Macintosh?

>Since the Mac market is so much smaller, it suffers from a lack of diversity.

Yikes!!!  An answer like that is likely to start a religious war.

-john-

John A. Weeks III               (612) 942-6969               john@newave.mn.org
NeWave Communications                 ...uunet!rosevax!tcnet!wd0gol!newave!john