[comp.lang.c] TurboC graphics output

hd@bale.cis.ufl.edu (daili) (11/29/90)

hi greetings!

does anybody know how to open output file which could store
graphics output in Turbo C? and also how to set up the printer
to print it out? thanks.

hd@beach.cis.ufl.edu (daili) (12/07/90)

Turbo C graphics output.

Since i have raised this problem, i have only got one response. it seems
to me that it's hard to deal with.

what i did is using an utility pair called MARK and RELEASE together with
either WP'S GRAB or any paiting program's CAPTION. before get into TurboC,
mark grab or caption (the purpose is set virtual memory), and then do
whatever you want, and after you execute, caption your graphics. that's it.
the disadvantage is quite low graphics resolution.

any other ideas?

yongma@cs.uiuc.edu (Yong Ma) (12/07/90)

hd@beach.cis.ufl.edu (daili) writes:

>Turbo C graphics output.

>Since i have raised this problem, i have only got one response. it seems
>to me that it's hard to deal with.

>what i did is using an utility pair called MARK and RELEASE together with
>either WP'S GRAB or any paiting program's CAPTION. before get into TurboC,
>mark grab or caption (the purpose is set virtual memory), and then do
>whatever you want, and after you execute, caption your graphics. that's it.
>the disadvantage is quite low graphics resolution.

>any other ideas?

Do you a small software package called INSET?  We have been using
it to collect all kinds of graphics outputs, including Turboc C.
It will solve your problem.