[comp.lang.c] lex and yacc utils

eggert@mdcbbs.com (12/07/90)

Does anyone know whether the unix utils yacc and lex (spelling?) have ever
been ported to VMS/VAX c? We have a need for these utils and would prefer
not to reinvent. Thanks for any help you can offer.

		-Terry Eggert :)
		1-800-523-7282

In article <1990Dec7.064952.1236@mdcbbs.com> eggert@mdcbbs.com writes:
> Does anyone know whether the unix utils yacc and lex (spelling?) have ever
> been ported to VMS/VAX c? We have a need for these utils and would prefer
> not to reinvent. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I thought MMS had similar parser-compiler tools. (This question is most
appropriate for comp.unix.questions and perhaps vmsnet.somethingorother,
btw.)

---Dan