[comp.lang.c] Source to lint available somewhere?

ghelmer@dsuvax.uucp (Guy Helmer) (12/10/90)

Is source to lint, or a clone, available?  I and a friend are looking
for a lint that would be portable to VMS.  Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

--
Guy Helmer                           helmer@sdnet.bitnet, uunet!dsuvax!ghelmer
work: DSU Computing Services, Business & Education Institute    (605) 256-5315

jtc@van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (J.T. Conklin) (12/11/90)

In article <1990Dec10.142409.14787@dsuvax.uucp> ghelmer@dsuvax.uucp (Guy Helmer) writes:
>Is source to lint, or a clone, available?  I and a friend are looking
>for a lint that would be portable to VMS.  Any help is appreciated.
>Thanks!

FlexeLint, by Gimpel Software, is delivered in shrouded C source.
According to the manual, it has been compiled and will run under
VMS.

FlexeLint is the best lint package I have ever seen.  I particularly
like the fact that I can turn off and on each of the 400+ error
messages individually.

	--jtc

--
J.T. Conklin	Toolsmith, Language Lawyer