[comp.lang.c] tree display program in C

etaylor@wilkins.iaims.bcm.tmc.edu (Eric Taylor) (01/12/91)

I have a Tree Constraint Widget that will arrange its
children in a tree connecting the children with a
variety of different line styles.  It will arrange
top->bottom,bottom->top,left->right,right->left.

Children of this widget specify their tree parent via
a constraint resource.
--
					Eric Taylor
					Baylor College of Medicine

shwake@raysnec.UUCP (Ray Shwake) (01/15/91)

schabes@zebulon.cis.upenn.edu (Yves Schabes) writes:

>I looking for a public domain (vertical) tree-display program
>available in C.  It would useful to me if it is written in a modular
>fashion: neither the data structures for the tree nor the graphical
>calls should be embedded in this program.

	I have the 'dtree' (directory tree) program, known as 'tree' in
its original version. Works beautifully on System III and System V type
filesystems, but *not* on BSD filesystems. (If anyone has ported same to
support BSD, please let me know.) Works ascii/tty only. Source is about 16K.

uunet!media!ka3ovk!raysnec!shwake			shwake@rsxtech