[comp.lang.c] In-line assembly with Turbo C

mcl9337@harpo.tamu.edu (LOWE, MARK CHRISTOPHER) (01/16/91)

What is the correct way to imbed assembly in Turbo C source?  I know about
the "#pragma inline" statement, but no reference I have (including the Waite
Turbo C++ Bible!) says anything about the syntax for including the actual code!

Thanks...

Mark C. "Bro!" Lowe - KB5III

gordon@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu (John Gordon) (01/17/91)

mcl9337@harpo.tamu.edu (LOWE, MARK CHRISTOPHER) writes:

>What is the correct way to imbed assembly in Turbo C source?  I know about
>the "#pragma inline" statement, but no reference I have (including the Waite
>Turbo C++ Bible!) says anything about the syntax for including the actual code!

	Check out the "asm" keyword.