[comp.lang.c] Libraries, code for B+Trees : Request

naren@cs.UAlberta.CA (Narendra Ravi) (01/17/91)

I would like to know if there is any public domain and
ftpable set of routines in C for implementing B+trees.

B+Trees are variants of B-Trees. The restriction is that the
leaf nodes contain data pointers, and hence have a different
structure than non-leaf nodes.

I would also appreciate if knowledgeable folks can refer to
Class libraries for G++.

One a related note, is the NIH class library ftpable? Does
it have related classes for B+Trees, or B-Trees for that
matter? If its is ftpable where can I get it?

Please post or mail.

Thanks in advance,

 ---  Naren.    Email : naren@CS.Ualberta.CA

naren@cs.UAlberta.CA (Narendra Ravi) (01/19/91)

A couple of days ago I wrote:

>I would like to know if there is any public domain and
>ftpable set of routines in C for implementing B+trees.

>B+Trees are variants of B-Trees. The restriction is that the
>leaf nodes contain data pointers, and hence have a different
>structure than non-leaf nodes.

>I would also appreciate if knowledgeable folks can refer to
>Class libraries for G++.

>One a related note, is the NIH class library ftpable? Does
>it have related classes for B+Trees, or B-Trees for that
>matter? If its is ftpable where can I get it?

>Please post or mail.

I have already received *four* requests to forward any mail
I receive. Wow, I had thought this would be one of those
topics that would have already been beaten to death. May be
I'm mistaken.

I will post a summary if I get any replies.