[comp.lang.c] In praise of the FAQ list

browns@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com (Stan Brown) (01/22/91)

> In article <7046@crash.cts.com>, kevin@crash.cts.com (Kevin Hill) writes:
>>    I have a problem, and it may seem basic, but how do I use
>> malloc to create an array of type int i[100][100];

RTFAQ (where F is "frequently", not what you think :-).  This topic has
been so widely discussed that I drafted a message to Steve suggesting
it be added to th FAQ list.  Luckily, before sending the message I
took my own advice and reread the list.

In the November 1 edition, this is FAQ number 20.  I haven't printed
any later editions, but I'd assume the number hasn't changed much.

Once again I am impressed by the amount of wisdom and practical
knowledge in the FAQ list.  If you haven't read it recently, whatever
your level of expertise, you may find it rewarding to look it over again.

Please do not attribute these remarks to any other person or company.
                email: browns@ab.com -or- browns@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com
Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Cleveland, Ohio, USA    +1 216 371 0043