[comp.lang.c] How to get f2c???

che184k@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (02/20/91)

    Does anybody out there know where i could possibly get a copy of f2c.
I have just started porting a program from vax/vms -Fortran  to the
Macintosh - C and if possible i would like to get my hands on a copy of f2c
to make my job just that little bit easier.

    I haven't been able to find an FTP site with f2c available, and any help
would be greatly appreciated.

                                                   Thanks in advance.
                                                    Mark Shallard.

                                          CHE184K@vx23.monash.edu.oz.au

P.S I have never posted to news before so if anthing is strange about
    this posting.. Well maybe next time I'll get it right.

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) (02/20/91)

In article <1991Feb20.100630.86331@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au> che184k@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au writes:

>    Does anybody out there know where i could possibly get a copy of f2c.

From the FAQ of comp.compilers:

--
Dave Schaumann      | Is this question undecidable?
dave@cs.arizona.edu |