[comp.lang.c] Need help on rand

esanborn@gda.cadence.com (Ed Sanborn) (03/01/91)

   If anyone has any experience using the pseudo number generators on the
SunOS 4.0.3 compiler I'd very much appreciate any help you could provide
as to there usage.  The manual isn't very exhaustive.

Thanks in advance.

Ed

--
Edward A. Sanborn - System Manager   esanborn@gda.cadence.com
Cadence Design Systems

dgil@pa.reuter.COM (Dave Gillett) (03/07/91)

In <1991Feb28.203424.1279@cadence.com> esanborn@gda.cadence.com (Ed Sanborn) writes:

>   If anyone has any experience using the pseudo number generators on the
>SunOS 4.0.3 compiler I'd very much appreciate any help you could provide
>as to there usage.  The manual isn't very exhaustive.

     This is a Sun question.  Take it out of comp.lang.c!

     Or perhaps one of those who applies this response to any question that
mentions "Turbo" would care to explain why those questions belong in
comp.os.msdos.programmer, but this question *does* belong in comp.lang.c....
                                                   Dave