[comp.lang.c] Help temporarily disabling keyboard.

wieser@bissun.kodak.com (Jim Wieser) (03/12/91)

How do you temporarily disable the keyboard on a PC under
DOS using MSC short of installing a new interrupt handler?

Thanks in advance.

--
Jim Wieser, Eastman Kodak Company            Internet: wieser@bissun.kodak.com
m/s 35424 --  901 Elmgrove Road              Phone:    (716) 726-6538

From the keyboard of wieser@bissun.kodak.com (Jim Wieser):
:How do you temporarily disable the keyboard on a PC under
:DOS using MSC short of installing a new interrupt handler?

This is not a C language issue.

--tom

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) (03/12/91)

In article <1991Mar11.193729.3291@ssd.kodak.com> wieser@bissun.kodak.com (Jim Wieser) writes:
>How do you temporarily disable the keyboard on a PC under
>DOS using MSC short of installing a new interrupt handler?

DOS?  Which DOS?  Is that Amiga compatable?

--
Dave Schaumann | dave@cs.arizona.edu | Short .sig's rule!