[comp.lang.c] Need a dictionary

jlanig@ponder.csci.unt.edu (Jerome Lanig) (03/28/91)

Hi everyone,
  I'm looking for a dictionary that contains the
most used words in the English language.  A 500,
1000, or 2000+ dictionary would be perfect.  Also
if it had a frequency of use would be of great help.

  I don't often read these groups so e-mail would
be better than anything else.  Apologies if this
is the wrong group to ask in (please tell me where
 I would most likely find one in).
Thanks in Advance,
jerome lanig
jlanig@ponder.csci.unt.edu
--
I just got a new drive   | just tryin  | jlanig@ponder.csci.unt.edu
oh really, is it SCSI    |   to be     | lx16@vaxa.acs.unt.edu

sjs@gnv.ifas.ufl.edu (03/28/91)

In article <1991Mar27.183256.11633@solo.csci.unt.edu>,
jlanig@ponder.csci.unt.edu (Jerome Lanig) writes:

>   I'm looking for a dictionary that contains the
> most used words in the English language.  A 500,
> 1000, or 2000+ dictionary would be perfect.  Also
> if it had a frequency of use would be of great help.

Try Austin Code Works ... (512) 258-0785
or their email address:  info@acw.com

>   I don't often read these groups so e-mail would
> be better than anything else.  Apologies if this
> is the wrong group to ask in (please tell me where
>  I would most likely find one in).

Since ACW sells C source code, I guess it fits in here now, eh? :)

 |     ~~~     Sid Sachs                       | "Time to wake up!            |
 |   / \ ~~~   at the Mountains of Madness     |    Time to rise!"            |
 | /  /   \    Bitnet:    sjs@ifasgnv          | - Silver Lady,               |
 |   /     \   Internet:  sjs@gnv.ifas.ufl.edu |   Intergalactic Touring Band |