[comp.lang.c] Turbo c++ / MS C compatibility

andrewsh@lonex.radc.af.mil (Harold G. Andrews II) (04/03/91)

Hey...

     I have ordered the TIGA Driver Development Kit from Texas Instruments
which is linkable with MicroSoft C.  The problem is that I have Turbo C++
V 1.00.  The TIGA DDK didn't cost me anything (such a deal).  However, am
I going to have to go out and buy MS C, or can I link the libraries in with
Turbo C.  Any insight will be most appreciated.

     Also, I don't ordinarily read this news group, so if you could email
me instead, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

-Andy

* Harold G. "Andy" Andrews II             *  "Many the man whose punctuality  *
* andrewsh@lonex.radc.af.mil              *   serves only to warm his chair." *
* Rome Laboratory/IRRE                    *                                   *
* Griffiss AFB, NY 13441-5700             *   - M. Kabrisky                   *
* (315) 330-7788  (AVN Prfx 587)          * (Not an official  USAF viewpoint) *

joe@proto.com (Joe Huffman) (04/05/91)

andrewsh@lonex.radc.af.mil (Harold G. Andrews II) writes:

>     I have ordered the TIGA Driver Development Kit from Texas Instruments
>which is linkable with MicroSoft C.  The problem is that I have Turbo C++
>V 1.00.

You could just get Zortech C/C++ -- the graphics library which currently
supports [C|E|V]GA many SVGA's, Hercules, etc will be supporting TIGA in the
next release.

--
joe@proto.com