[comp.lang.c] BZZZZZT!

steve@taumet.com (Stephen Clamage) (04/07/91)

It seems on its way to becoming the rule to preface corrections with
    BZZZZZT! You're wrong!
    BONG! Thanks for playing, anyway.
    You IDIOT, even my blind and deaf Irish Setter knows better than THAT!
or some such.

I've noticed even some of the usually polite netters have begun resorting
to these unnecessary catcalls.

This is a plea to remember that:
    No one is always right all the time.
    Politeness costs nothing.
    Rudeness hurts us all.

Those who enjoy humiliating others could perhaps start their own newsgroup
and flail away.

In article <659@taumet.com> steve@taumet.com (Stephen Clamage) writes:
> This is a plea to remember that:
>     No one is always right all the time.

Well, Karl Heuer (for example) comes damn close. Actually, I can't think
of a time when he's been wrong, nor can I readily find an example in my
archives. Anyone?

---Dan

hermens@ted.cs.uidaho.edu (04/08/91)

  Please move this thread to a misc group.  Thank you.
Leonard