[comp.lang.c] 2-3-4 and Red-Black trees

tmurphy%peruvian.utah.edu@cs.utah.edu (Thomas Murphy) (04/13/91)

In article <1991Apr12.213711.4099@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> ta-dw30@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu writes:
>Does anyone have C code to initialize, insert into, and pring 2-3-4 trees
>and/or red-black trees?

I suggest you turn to chap 15 of Sedgewick's Algorithims in C
book....I could mail you the code but without the text it wouldn't be
of much use.

murph

ta-dw30@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (David Worenklein) (04/13/91)

Does anyone have C code to initialize, insert into, and pring 2-3-4 trees
and/or red-black trees? Please e-mail it to me, if possible!

				Thanx a bunch,

David C Worenklein      | No one could tell me where my soul might be;
Columbia College '93    | I searched for God, but he eluded me;
in the City of New York | I sought my brother out, and found all three. -Crosby