[comp.lang.c] Converting Pascal to C

pew@cs.brown.edu (Peter E. Wagner) (04/22/91)

I have a program written in Turbo Pascal which I need to translate to
C.  Does anyone know of such a converter and where I can get it?  It
would have to be public domain, as there is no $ for this.  Thanks.

    Peter

Peter E. Wagner          (401)863-7685          pew@cs.brown.edu
Department Computer Science   Box 1910
Brown University, Providence, RI 02912

Woody Allen when asked if he thought sex was dirty;
                                           `If you do it right.'

jhz@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Jennifer H. Zemsky) (04/22/91)

In article <72979@brunix.UUCP> pew@cs.brown.edu (Peter E. Wagner) writes:
>I have a program written in Turbo Pascal which I need to translate to
>C.  Does anyone know of such a converter and where I can get it?  It

i believe that, on some versions of unix, the pascal compiler pc is a two-step
process:
1) convert pascal code to c code
2) compile the new code

if this is the case, these unix machines could do the job...

perhaps not as nicely as some others, but...

>    Peter

--hymie
jhz@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu
When you ain't got nothing,