[comp.lang.c] TSRs with Microsoft C v6.00

english@lincoln.ac.nz (05/02/91)

Am trying to write a TSR with Microsoft C v6.00a under MS-DOS, my
problem is i don't know how to determine how many paragraphs I'm
required to reserve for the utility on exiting after initialisation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx.

Grant English
Lincoln University
Canterbury
New Zealand
english@lincoln.ac.nz

In article <1991May2.200612.13@lincoln.ac.nz> english@lincoln.ac.nz writes:
>Am trying to write a TSR with Microsoft C v6.00a under MS-DOS, my
>problem is i don't know how to determine how many paragraphs I'm
>required to reserve for the utility on exiting after initialisation.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.

Posting this query to comp.os.msdos.programmer would probably be helpful.
--
And the bean-counter replied,           | Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
"beans are more important".             |  henry@zoo.toronto.edu  utzoo!henry